Featuring LOWE® Designed and Manufactured Planetary Gearboxes and Other Enhancements. All this at a Lower Price than Previous LOWE® Gear Models.
LOWE’s existing auger attachments are known world-wide for exceptional performance, durability and value. Now the new LOWE® BP-Series planetary reduction auger drives bring new elements of performance and dependability to the attachment marketplace.
Key features of the new BP-Series include:
• LOWE® designed planetary gearboxes specifically for auger attachment use.
• Made in the LOWE® factory with USA castings, gears, motors, and other components.
• An estimated 20 percent increase in gear strength over previous LOWE® models and far more strength than the competition.
• An even stronger shaft bearing support than previous models.
• A through hardened alloy drive shaft with unbreakable performance.
• A high grade shaft seal with increased durability over competitors.
• A zero leak motor mount.
• A new design attachment fastening system with superior strength and durability.
All of this comes with a new FIVE (5) YEAR Limited REPAIR or REPLACE WARRANTY on the BP gearbox. Should anything go wrong with your new LOWE® BP gearbox that is covered by warranty within that period, simply send it back to LOWE® and it will be repaired or replaced by trained factory personnel.
LOWE® is also offering special package pricing in addition to the already lower base price. For details on this and for other information on LOWE® products, please contact LOWE® at 1-800/356-9180, or visit us on our website at www.loweman.com.
Lowe auger attachments are designed for use on compact loaders, mini-loaders, small excavators, wheel loaders, cranes, compact utility tractors, backhoes, tele-handlers, and other types of hydraulic equipment. The company has produced attachments since 1971. BP-Series units will be available as of January 2016.