THE CLASSIC SERIES AUGER
The Classic Series drive units have features not found even on competitor’s more costly products. Five models are available to best match your machinery and applications. Features include:
- a virtually unbreakable drive shaft
- premium hydraulic motors
- heavy duty reduction drive
- solid unit construction
- high-quality protected hose routing
Classic Series units offer a no extra cost choice between a round or a hex drive shaft. All of this comes at a price FAR less than the competition.
Classics are well named. They are our most popular augers and are so well recognized their very appearance is a protected design. We have several Classic Series augers to choose from. Which one is right for you? Download our brochure with specs.
The new BP-Series planetary reduction auger drives bring new elements of performance and dependability to the attachment marketplace.
- An estimated 20% increase in gear strength over previous LOWE models and far more strength than the competition.
- An even stronger shaft bearing support than previous models.
- A through hardened alloy drive shaft with unbreakable performance.
- A high grade shaft seal with increased durability over competitors.
- A zero leak motor mount.
- A new design attachment fastening system with superior strength and durability.
All of this comes with a new FIVE (5) YEAR Limited REPAIR or REPLACE WARRANTY on the BP gearbox. Download our brochure with specifications.
LOWE® also manufactures a complete line of auger bits and mounting accessories to best fit your machinery and jobs. These “Made in USA” products all offer extra features for performance and durability that set them apart from the competition.