LOWE® trenching attachments have proven to be one of the most useful tools in the attachment market. Primarily used on skid steer loaders, trenching attachments also excel on compact track loaders and a wide range of mini-loaders. Use them in construction, agriculture, rental, utility, irrigation, and other applications where an open trench is required.
The XR-Series from LOWE® is the most advanced and durable line of trenching attachments in the industry. They feature:
- A fixed, self-aligning boom with an industrial strength grease cylinder adjustment system
- High strength maintenance-free tapered roller bearings in the boom nose
- Durable oversized boom nose idler
- Anti-back flex (ABF) digging chain for longer life and maximum digging performance
- Extra strong chassis
- High quality hydraulic components and simple hose routing
- Premium hydraulic motors
- Double-flighted auger for fast spoil removal
All standard mount XR-trenchers have a built-in feature that allows for manual side-shifting. The XR-14 though the XRH-35 have an optional hydraulic side shift for users that need to make numerous adjustments to the side shifting capability. Fixed-mount trenchers are also available for those that do not need to side shift and wish to save additional cost.
With a large selection of boom lengths and digging chains available, find out how a LOWE® trenching attachment can make your machinery investment more useful.